CentralAmerican jobs for American business
If you want TRADING WITH Central American country, use www.sylodium.com
(The Real International trade directory)
1.- In general Central America have been increasing its GDP quickly last decades due to free market initiatives.
2.- Central America will grow at an average of 3.7% in 2014, leaded by Panama, Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
3.- Aprox. The total GDP of all Central America is like the total GDP of Venezuela or Sweden.
1 The Mercado Común Centroamericano (MCCA): all Central America without Panama.
2.- The CAFTA:the agreement betwen Central America, Dominican Republic, and US (main investor in the región).
3.- The Central AmericanIntegration System (SICA) is the economic and political organization of Central American states.
From higher GDP per capita
- Panama. Modern and effective banking system. total GDP: $57,1 trillion (87th)
- Dominican Republic. the second largest economy in the Caribbean and Central American region. GDP: $98,7 trillion (70th) .
- Costa Rica. The Switzerland of Central America GDP: $55 trillion (119th)
- Belize, Its official language is English, although Spanish is more spoken. GDP: $ 3 trillion (162th)
- El Salvador. The highest population density of all America. GDP: $44,5 trillion (93th)
- Guatemala. Climatic variety. Mayan heritage. The exports of Cardamom 1st in the world. GDP: $78,6 trillion (79th).
- Honduras. Rich biodiversity. High exports of coffee and banana. GDP: $ 35,6 trillion (99th)
- Nicaragua. They have had very high growth rates. It’s the least investment in Latin America
1.- Join us and advertise for free your business to be seen,
Then you will already take a great advantage in Internet, and new business opportunities.
2.- if you’d want to reach new business realities join us as Premium user to take advantage of our global Barter (transactions), segmentation Banner, and our 2 business networkings.
3.- Choose somebody to Make money representing your country related with the rest of the world.